Tickets for all Northern Streams 2017 events are available from Eventbrite or by postal bookings or on the door during the Festival.
Please note: Tickets *not* available from our venue at the Grassmarket Centre *except* during the festival itself!
Click here to book your tickets securely online through Eventbrite:
Postal bookings are available by sending details of the tickets you want and a cheque payment made out to ‘Edinburgh & Lothians TMSA’ for the relevant amount to Northern Streams, TMSA Edinburgh & Lothians, c/o 18 Belmont Gardens, Edinburgh EH12 6JH. Your order and payment must arrive by Sunday 16 April if you want tickets posted out or by Wednesday 19 April if you are happy to pick them up at the door.
Concession tickets are available to students, OAPs, children, unemployed plus TMSA members, EdinBal members & Young Scot cardholders. You may be asked to provide proof of your concession, e.g. membership card, so please bring it with you – thanks!
Please contact us if any difficulties.
Buy your tickets before 4 April (extended from original deadline) to be entered in a draw to WIN a £20 voucher for use at the Grassmarket Centre Cafe during the Festival – see below for terms & conditions.
Northern Streams 2017 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- You will get entered into the draw to win a £20 voucher for use at the Grassmarket Cafe during the period of the Northern Streams Festival (between 5.30pm 21 April – 4pm 23 April only) if you buy ticket(s) for Northern Streams 2017 before 11.59pm on 3/04/17.
- A free sharing session ticket is not a qualifying purchase for entry into this draw.
- If you have won the voucher and your ticket(s) are refunded before they are used at the event, the organisers reserve the right to withdraw the voucher from you and offer it to another qualifying draw participant.
- No cash equivalent will be offered in place of the voucher nor any balance/change given if the full value of the voucher is not used before the end of the Festival (as noted above)
- The voucher is not transferable to another individual as the ticket buyer is assumed to be someone who will be attending the festival.
- The voucher offer may be withdrawn if venue circumstances change significantly (we are not expecting this to be the case – but this is a precaution!)
- Any decisions regarding this draw by the organisers (TMSA Edinburgh & Lothians Branch) is final.
- Any queries please use the relevant contact details on the contact page.